Hi guys!
Hope this finds you all well. I still don't have any pictures but I'm hoping to get lots up once Trevor gets the crib set up this weekend. Thanks for all the pictures you guys have sent. I'm finished them now and just need to get them printed! I can't wait to put them up in the baby's room. I've been up and doing a few small things around the house this week and it's been really good for my sanity! We had a baby shower by the church last Sunday, so I had a lot of baby laundry to do! I've been feeling really good, especially since I could move around a bit more. ... Until yesterday. I woke up early in the morning quite uncomfortable but not too worried. I had a doctor's appointment anyways, so we went and guess what? That getting up and doing a few things along with the 'uncomfortable belly' feeling has prepared my body to have a baby any day now! Oops! We made our 34 weeks and are still hoping for 36 (only 5 more days). I mentioned to the doctor that I'd like to make 38 and she just laughed and said that was quite a lofty goal! I had joked to the guys at church that I'd ruin their superbowl party by having a baby on Sunday... suddenly it doesn't seem so funny anymore! This does mean I'm back to strict bedrest for the next 5 days to try to make the 36 week mark and avoid the NICU as much as possible. Trevor's been doing really good too. He's been very busy at work this week (until everyone cancelled yesterday because of the ice storm). His work has been doing quite a lot of advertising to try to pick up their numbers and it seems to be working. He said there's been a lot of people calling and asking about the clinic and their new clients have nearly doubled this week! That's really great news!... I just hope this baby doesn't take him away from it too soon!
I hope you're all doing well. Mom and Dad A, make sure we have a phone number for you while you're away! We might be web-camming a new little one when you get back! We promise to keep you all posted.... and for those of you who are worried... don't be worried! We're all doing just fine. Even the baby's doing great. He should be between 5-6lbs now and able to breathe pretty good on his own. He's going to do great, but may need an extra few days in the hospital. I promise to send pictures of his nursery too hopefully by the end of the weekend!
Love you all!
Allison (and Trevor)
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear from you!