The Camera!
Before I post some pictures... just a quick note to let you know that all is well and the baby is still inside. I'm near boredom.... but still hanging in there. Trevor promised me this morning that he'd let me make cookies tonight when he gets home... with his help of course... and I'm sure that means that I can sit on the stool and watch him and eat the cookie dough.... I just mostly want the cookie dough... so I guess watching will be okay! I've become pretty good at Link's Crossbow Training (a Wii game)... I even suprised Trevor by beating him last night! He shouldn't feel too bad... for someone who doesn't spend 8 hours a day practicing, he put up a good fight!
Okay... now on to the pictures....
Here's where I'm sitting right now! Our new computer... and we've been really enjoying it! We've been video chatting with family and it's been really nice to be able to sit down and 'visit'. Almost like being home... at least a much closer attempt than the phone. Thanks Mom and Dad A!
Our new playpen! The mobile is puppy dogs.... could it get any more 'Trevor'? Trevor has the bottom up high to be used as a bassinet. It vibrates and plays lullabies and has a night light on the side. The top piece is a change table. It'll be handy for the first few weeks while the baby sleeps with us in our room... beats trying to move the crib!
Our crib is arriving in another week and the stroller/car seat should be here mid-Feb (I found a car seat to borrow in the mean time should we need it). That should be it for all the 'big' items we need. We'll finally be able to make the baby's room look like it belongs to a baby! I'm trying to put together some pictures for the baby's room and I may need to employ some of you. I'll look through what I have sometime today and send out an email if I'm missing some.
Hope you're all doing well! Keep in touch... we love hearing from everyone! Hope your first day as a nurse went well yesterday Jane!
Allison and Trevor
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear from you!