Sunday, January 11, 2009

Just Saying Hi

Hi guys!
Still no real news for you... just thought I'd drop by and say hi (since I'm not doing terribly much anyways!). We've been doing pretty good. Trevor's still terribly busy with all the house and baby stuff. The church has been very helpful in bringing by meals for the days that Trevor works late so he's not making supper at 8pm and calling to keep me company. I'm hoping to get some of my research started this next week and hopefully make this down time a bit more productive (although our baby will be adorned in various sweaters and blankets courtesy of my couch time!). We have the change table/dresser set up and our playpen/bassinet arrived and is now assembled. When Trevor has a moment, I'll get him to take some pictures and I'll post them on here. Everything's coming together! We now have our webcam up and running too.... We have Skype on our system, but if any of you want to video chat with any other system, let us know and we'll install that one as well (Skype is the oldest program and the most stable we've been told). And if any of you have Mario Kart Wii... we can play that over the 'net too!

I haven't heard how Grandma's 80th went yet, but I hope it was a bit less eventful than it had started! Anyone who sees her, wish her a happy birthday for us from out here.

I should go get in the shower. Trevor went to church this morning and my goal is to at least be dressed in something other than a housecoat when he returns! Hope you all had a great weekend and look forward to hearing from you! Don't forget the webcam!

Love,
Allison and Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!