Just a quick note, as promised, today. We spent our afternoon watching our little one yawn and suck his/her thumb and be so stubborn that they couldn't do the test I was actually there for! I guess he/she was just comfortable in there! It still feels very unreal, like all this isn't actually happening and one day I'll wake up and it'll have been just a dream. I know though, that soon enough he/she will let me know they're in there.... then I won't be able to escape the reality! They were able to do a quick scan, and rest assured, our baby has a good looking brain, two arms, two legs, a beating heart, and a full spine. And boy can he/she kick!
Here's the pictures I promised. The second one is a bit more clear. You can see most of the face (nose, eye, mouth, ear) and a little hand thoughtfully placed on his/her chin. You can also see the two little feet, but they're just little fuzzy spots above the belly. I promise to post more pictures come October!


Love and miss you all!
Allison, Trevor, and the little one
Thanks for sharing! What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
the babysitter