Hello!
We have quite a few picutres for you this time. It's been a busy week (again), but in less of a stressful way. I was away at a resident retreat hosted by Dalhousie University this week for 3 days. We stayed at the Fairmont Algonquin hotel at St. Andrew's NB. It was a beautiful place, but not the greatest weather. There was supposed to be amazing whale watching that I was hoping to get the chance to see, but it wouldn't stop raining and we just didn't have enough free time to get away. I'll post a couple pictures of the hotel that I got away with, but if you google "Fairmont Algonquin" you'll get a much nicer idea of the beauty of the place.


While I was away enjoying being catered to, Trevor stayed home and worked, did his football thing, and hung out with the cat. He must of spent an enormous amount of time cleaning because when I came home, the place sparkled. What a nice treat! I also came home to news that my elementary school principal was killed in a hit and run and that a good friend from elementary school/med school had been killed in a car accident. This has been my first experience where I wish I could run home so desparately and I feel like my heart is broken. The maritimes are beautiful, but tonight I feel like home is a world away.
Our house is coming along, slowly but surely. Most of the windows and all of the doors have arrived and are installed. We were worried since we didn't get the chance to choose them that we wouldn't like the style they chose for us... but it was exactly what we wanted. I've taken a closer picture of the front door and windows to give you an idea of the glass work. They're so beautiful and we couldn't have asked for better ones. I'm hoping that once they're all in place the rest will fly by. I spoke with the contractor and he said he's having a real hard time finding someone to do the siding. We're officially delayed in getting into our place, but we hope it won't be very long. They haven't given us a new date, but they're hoping it'll be less than 2 weeks. Krystal, as per your request, we took a picture of us and I'll post it below. I'm not too sure you can see any belly... it really just looks like I'm getting fat!




I hope this finds all of you well. Happy Anniversary to Mom and Dad F and Ryan and Char!
Missing all of you,
Allison and Trevor
Hey preggo! I gotta try e-mailin
ReplyDeleteg you soon...time flies! The house is looking gorgeous! Hope to catch up soon! Got your tummy beat! Moi!!