Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Just too cute!

Hi!


Thought I'd post a quick update for everyone.... not that there's too much going on. Austin's been a stinker at going to bed, although once he's asleep he's occasionally giving us 5-7 hours at a time before waking up. He's down for a nap right now, and I should be too.... instead I thought I'd talk to you all! I'll have to make it quick though... I just got a phone call that our dining room and living room tables are coming in tomorrow! My house isn't ready to accept them yet! I promise to put up pictures of all our furniture (bedroom too) once it's all presentable. We're still working on getting a new bed since the one we have now looks sorely out of place with our new stuff! It's been nice to have the dressers.... but I have yet to put my clothes in them... Master Austin just keeps me far too busy! He's starting to nap more during the day, so maybe I'll be able to put clothes in my new dressers yet! My favorite are the nightstands. It's been since June last year that I've had a place to put my alarm clock that's not made of cardboard! And now I have a lamp next to my bed! What a difference. Now it feels like a bedroom... not just a storage room with a bed in it!



Trevor's been getting busy again at work. Tuesday's and Wednesday's are still pretty slow, but he seems to be making up for it the rest of the week. He has the opportunity right now to do first aid for some rugby games coming up too. I'm not sure if he's going to take it, but if he does, I'm excited to go watch... I've never seen rugby before! Shameful I know... I don't even know what it is?! I think it's played on a field... that's all I got!



I'm going to post some pictures and call it quits for now. I hear Austin waking up and I've got to get some organizing done in my dining room so it can be used as such! Oh, although there's not much news with us, we were very excited to get news of a new engagement and a new baby this week! (not both in the same couple!) Congrats to you... you know who you are....!! Trevor and I are so incredibly excited and can't wait to hear more!



Okay... now the pictures... not a lot... Austin was really excited to go for a walk and just looked so cute I had to share it with you!



Here's lookin' at you kid!Just kidding.... I'm not a tough-guy!Just got back from our walk in the sling.... getting pretty sleepy!
This is Austin as I'm typing this.... zonked!

Hope this finds you all well! Providing I find a place and get everything organized for our new furniture... I'll be posting with more pictures soon!

Love and miss you all!
Allison, Trevor, and Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!