Hi everyone!
So sorry for the late post. I know we've been saying that we'll post all this for almost 2 weeks now! There's not a lot of excuses. I've been terribly busy at work and with the rotation I'm on, it's 24 hours in the hospital every few days, and then it takes another few days to recover... I've been a bit exhausted and lazy! We had our final ultrasound on Friday and were thrilled to find we're hosting a healthy baby boy. The last scan we had he was only on the 30 something percentile, but he's grown by leaps and bounds (both of which he's been doing a lot of as well!!) and he's now in the 49th percentile. As of Friday our baby weighed 1lb 5oz. And as of tomorrow (Tuesday) he'll be able to survive outside the womb (but we'd like him to be a bit more well done than that!) Otherwise, there's not alot of new news. The house is coming along, sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly. There's a bunch of pictures to follow and I'll explain them as we come. Once the cabinets arrive I think things will look a lot more finished. We were in to day and the pieces of our finished staircase were lying on the living room floor.... so they should be installed anyday now! After that, all that's really left (besides the cabinets) is the finishing details (fixtures, coverings, etc), and then a whole lot of dusting! We're really hoping to be in soon. Our new date is Nov 28th, but I'm good to move anytime!
We're slowly getting ready for the holidays and I've convinced Trevor that rather than trying to find a place to store all our Christmas stuff once we get in, we should just set it up. He's agreeable for the moment...but I think he was sleeping when we had the discussion! We have our flights booked and will be coming home for the holidays. We're really excited to see everyone again and the countdown (on our end!) has begun! Our parents have the dates for anyone wondering (I'm not going to post them for security reasons!).
Anyways, lets get on to some pictures!
Here's our entryway tiles. They caused a bit of a headache, but they're in!
From our dining room into the living room. I took the picture through a window because we couldn't get in that day! These are the pillars they constructed for us.
Our friend! I just got a new pair of shoes (what a surprise to find out that not only my belly grew!)... and I'm not the only one enjoying them! Our neighbour has aked everyone around who she belongs to, and no one knows. We're really going to miss her. We'd love to take her with us, but I'm not sure if she's litter trained! (she does scratch at the door though when she needs to go outside!)
Our halloween costumes. We went out bowling for the night, but turned in quite early.... we each had places to be early the next morning! (Trevor's shirt says Peter Peter)
I hope this finds you all well. Can't wait to see you soon! Keep the emails and phone calls coming... we miss you all!
Blessings,
Allison and Trevor

No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear from you!