
Sunday, August 3, 2008
And the work begins...
Hello! I hope this finds you all well and enjoying a fantastic long weekend. It's a long weekend here too, but I have to work tomorrow. I hope your weather has been better than ours. The nights have poured rain and the daytimes have remained cool and cloudy. We've been hoping to get out golfing or to the beach, and the days have been warm enough, but not enough to dry up the ground. The soil here is so full of clay that moisture makes it next to impossible to get anywhere! Here are some pictures of our 'house'. They're a few days old so there may be even more progress yet, but because of the clay, we don't dare take our car down the road any time soon! As you can see.... they've even installed the bathroom already!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Knew you always wanted a bathroom with a view!! I'm so excited for you guys!! Shall update you guys soon on our condition! :)
ReplyDelete