Wednesday, June 18, 2008
That Basement...
Today we went and looked at what will hopefully be the last round of houses. We really like the new one and we went to see it again today. The basement still bugs us a bit, so we're going to meet with the subdivision manager tomorrow and discuss it. We took some pictures and I'll put them below. I'd love to hear from any of you if you have ideas with what to do. There are a few other kinks we have to work out and our realtor is being really helpful, including arranging a meeting with the MLA of the area to discuss future building plans (there's commercial lot next door that they assure us will only be offices or something smal like that, but I think I need to hear more from someone who is not trying to sell the house!) That's all that's been going on out here. We're hoping to see some sun and maybe do some golfing tomorrow. We had quite the thunderstorm last night and they're calling for another one today. They say that once the thunder sounds, the weather changes.... let's hope! (Sorry that one of these is crooked... I can't get it to go straight:) )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear from you!