Here's the photos. They're the same as the ones we emailed, but some of your inboxes couldn't handle it!

Mom F, remember when I was in Cape Breton and I told you everyone dries their clothes on lines? Here's the evidence!! It's not as impressive as a few days earlier when the whole street did laundry!
And my new blue baby! We've really enjoyed the car so far... we'll just have to wait to see what the mpg is on this tank before we fall too deep in love! Notice the sunroof?? (Trevor's favorite!)

I'll try to explain them as we go.
This is the view of Moncton from Riverview. We've spent most of our time looking at houses in Riverview. It's more picturesque and has larger yards. The next few are more pictures of Moncton from across and on the bridge.

Mom F, remember when I was in Cape Breton and I told you everyone dries their clothes on lines? Here's the evidence!! It's not as impressive as a few days earlier when the whole street did laundry!
And my new blue baby! We've really enjoyed the car so far... we'll just have to wait to see what the mpg is on this tank before we fall too deep in love! Notice the sunroof?? (Trevor's favorite!)
This weekend we took a trip to Shediac. This was about as close as we got to water! We were hoping to go to the beach but it was just so cold! And while we were debating about it, they started to turn everyone away. We'll try again another time!




We also ran into the worlds largest lobster!
That's all we have for pictures for now! The weather was kinda crummy all weekend so we'll try to get out and do more sightseeing another day.
Talk to you soon!
Miss you!







No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear from you!