Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hi all!

Hi guys! Just thought I'd add a quick note to the blog today. We didn't have a very exciting weekend. I worked yesterday, so today really only felt like a Saturday. We did a lot of sleeping in! Today was kinda cloudy, breezy, and on and off sun showers. I hope those of you at the lake had better weather than we did! It was great weather for golfing, and we got lucky enough to get out between showers. We did some shopping earlier in the day and I picked up a golf cart so that I wouldn't tire out so quickly on the course! Costco had some really nice PGA Tour push/pull carts on sale that I've had my eye on for a while and I finally gave in. It definitely was a much more enjoyable game. I even got a birdie on the 7th hole! Quite by accident really... I think it was a lark... and then my ball went in the water! He did make a good squak on contact! We both played much better than we have previously. I think it was the cool breeze!

We hope you're all doing well. I'm glad to hear you arrived safely Auntie and Bryan! I hope you're going to send many pictures! We think of all of you often. We're going to have some big news about a house hopefully for Monday, so stayed tuned!

Missing all of you!

Love,
Allison and Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!