Here's some pictures (hee hee... lots of pictures!)
When Austin and I were in Saskatoon in January... he was just too cute playing on Grandma's bed after his bath!
All the toys in the world, and he's happiest with my mixing bowls!
We've caught him climbing on a few things to get what he wants!
Our first skating trip. On one of the most gorgeous outdoor rinks I've ever seen... with the worst possible ice surface imaginable!
The city guys asked if Austin wanted to drive the buggy... of course he would!
Next to the mixing bowls.... the broom.... (in the list of favorite toys)
Not so funny story.... I was making supper and on the phone with Rogers (never a short conversation..../complaint process...). To keep Austin entertained, I opened the lazy suzan to let him play with the cans.... He'd been awfully quiet, which I thought was great 'cause I could finish my phone call and get supper made... then I heard.. "yum!"... and looked down to see an empty cereal box and my son sitting in the middle of its contents (amd thoroughly enjoying them!). By the time I got the camera, he'd climbed out... and into the drawer beneath the stove... to admire his creation I'm sure!
He's become quite the little mimicker.... and has taken a particular liking to the phone... He'll pretend talk on nearly anything! From TV remotes to toy trucks!
Just looking cute in his new hat! Thanks for introducing me to Please Mum, Krystal!
Another monkey moment.... this time he had the pots and pan drawer while I cooked.... and decided he needed a closer look! I got to the camera in time!
And now for the pictures I'm sure you've all been waiting for!
His cake... and the one we were going to enjoy (just so we're all clear... he got the small one!)
Wheee!
Our first swimming trip the day after the big birthday. Everyone has to wear swim caps out here! Even though most guys have more hair on their chests than Austin has on his head (as Uncle pointed out!). That's okay... he's awful cute in a swim cap!
Austin + Ravioli.... thank goodness for wipes!
Hope you enjoyed the pictures! Can't wait to hear from all of you!
Love,
Allison, Trevor and Austin
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear from you!