We went to watch daddy play hockey last night. We missed the first period because someone got hungry just as it was time to leave the house! But we got there just in time to watch dad look for his captain's teeth on the ice! The game was at a rink similar to the Jemini, so we were able to sit inside where it's nice and cozy and watch through the glass.
It's our first day alone together, and so far we're making out okay. Trevor's heart broke in two when he had to leave for work this morning and Austin was already sleeping on his chest. He has a sizeable break today and if no one books in, we're going to go visit at work. We're otherwise hoping to hang low today and catch up on some sleep (I'm going to catch up on my sleep... he's just going to keep sleeping!). I have a few things I'd like to get done, but I'm trying to pace myself. It's difficult....
Here are some more pictures of our favorite little guy, doing what he does best!
Trevor took this picture to put on his desk at work to remind him to relax!
He's a little man of many expressions. I swear he poses like this all on his own! Who knows what he's thinking.... (it amazes me how yellow he looks, looking back at the pictures... he's sure pink-ed up now!)
When he's tired... he's tired!


A hockey fan for now... future star?
A hockey fan for now... future star?
He does wake up sometimes... I promise! We're just too busy enjoying his company to take pictures!
Getting ready for our first shopping trip... all snuggled in and *yawn* ready to go! (can you believe we've already had to make the straps one size bigger?? Slow down little one!)

That's all we got for now. We should both go have a bath. I didn't realize babies get so sticky so fast!
That's all we got for now. We should both go have a bath. I didn't realize babies get so sticky so fast!
Love,
Allison, Trevor, and Austin

No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear from you!