Here's a few pictures of Austin at a day old that a friend took for us. I'll post the rest of his pictures once we get home a settled a bit. He's been an angel for us!
Hope to 'see' you all soon (got your webcams ready?)
I am soo happy for you guys! Oh my gosh, I'm tearing up looking at the photos. I can't believe I'm a... wait, what am I? A great aunt? A second aunt? Hmm... Anyway, I just am super-duper excited for you. I can't wait to meet Austin! Love you!
Congratulations Trevor and Allison on the arrival of your beautiful baby boy Austin. Allison, your Aunti Maureen has been keeping me in the loop. So happy for both of you. We have a little granddaughter 5 months old and I spent 2 months in Japan where she was born...Tamara and Benny were living there. Embrace and enjoy parenthood! May God's richest blessings be upon your lives as your now are a family of 3!
I am soo happy for you guys! Oh my gosh, I'm tearing up looking at the photos. I can't believe I'm a... wait, what am I? A great aunt? A second aunt? Hmm... Anyway, I just am super-duper excited for you. I can't wait to meet Austin! Love you!
ReplyDeleteJo
Congratulations Trevor and Allison on the arrival of your beautiful baby boy Austin. Allison, your Aunti Maureen has been keeping me in the loop. So happy for both of you. We have a little granddaughter 5 months old and I spent 2 months in Japan where she was born...Tamara and Benny were living there. Embrace and enjoy parenthood! May God's richest blessings be upon your lives as your now are a family of 3!
ReplyDelete